Terms and Conditions of Tickets
- All COVID related Guidelines must be followed. YSE reserves the right to refuse entry or ask attendees to leave if we observe non adherence to the guidelines. The guidelines can be obtained from YSE, they are available on our website, https://www.ysevents.co.uk/covid-protocols
- Tickets can be printed at home or shown on your Smart Phone to the security. Please note that we will not be able to post printed tickets.
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded unless in exceptional circumstances and at YSE's discretion.
- The event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a YSE Staff.
- Please respect the neighbours and at all times follow the instructions provided by YSE Staff including parking.
- In case of any mis behaviour or nuisance you will be asked to leave the event immediately.
- YSE or it's Staff will not be responsible for lost of personal belongings.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the event and the venue is suitable for you and your family including kids. The YSE will not take responsibility for any injuries caused as a result of your negligence or failure to follow the instructions from YSE Staff.
- As this is a Diwali event, we request that you wear traditional dresses or dress with respect to the event.
- YSE reserves the rights to change or cancel the event if it is not safe for you and others attending the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.