Terms and Conditions:
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Tickets are not transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased. However if you cannot attend and wish to transfer to another guest - this is possible. Please contact the event organiser.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. If you can’t make the event a date change may be possible. For withdrawals with less than 7 working days notice, no refunds will be issued.
5. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, iCan Health and Fitness CIC is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Lisa on 01228 212099.
7. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments. VAT is included.
8. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.co.uk.
9. Proof of age or concession card may be requested.
10. Latecomers will have to wait to be introduced into the class. There will be no refunds.
11. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets maybe cancelled, and the ticket holder may not be permitted entry.
12. Any persons who are disrecptpful, intoxicated, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
13. The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
14. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
15. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
16. This ticket is your TAX INVOICE, VAT is inclusive.
17. Each new client must complete a release and liability waiver at the beginning of their first class.
18. Clients are performing the exercise at their own risk and should consult a doctor prior to exercising if they feel they are worried about their current health.
19. Correct clothing is essential. You will be asked to change clothing or leave the class if clothing is deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising form the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.