Terms and Conditions:
• This ticket is proof of purchase to the above event and MUST be presented at the time of admission.
• Tickets are for a single entry and cannot be duplicated to falsify entry.
• The Organiers reserve the right to refuse entry.
• This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the terms and conditions of that company.
• There are no refunds, any payments are considered to be a donation to the Rotary Club of Doncaster St George’s Charitable Trust.
Ticket purchasers must have read the full terms and conditions on the Doncaster Classic Car Show website, prior to payment. Visit www.doncasterclassicarshow.org
For Exhibitors: https://doncasterclassiccarshow.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Exhibitors-T-Cs-FINAL.pdf
For Traders: https://doncasterclassiccarshow.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Trader-T-Cx-FINAL.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.