Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Tickets are not to be re-sold by any means; any such tickets will be cancelled without refund and the ticket holder denied entry.
5. All refunds will be at the discretion of the Event Organiser.
6. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
7. Any persons whose behavior is deemed unacceptable by the Event Organiser will be asked to leave the premises and no refund will be given.
8. Individuals are responsible for covering the cost of any damage they cause to the Venue.
9. Photographs and/or video recordings taken at this Event may be used to promote future events. If you do not wish to be included or would like to be removed from such photographs/ video recordings please contact the Event Organiser in advance of the Event.
10. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
11. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.