Green Tara Mini retreat
Green Tara online Mini retreat
15-17 March 2024
with Margo van Greta
Tara's special quality is Bodhicitta: the attitude to develop ourself in order to benefit all beings. Her practice gives us the strength, resilience and inner joy to tackle the challenges of our lives, and be a positive influence in our world.
The sessions include calm abiding meditation, an introduction to the practice, visualisation, recitation of the mantra, and time for discussion and questions.
- We will do the session online, using the easy to use platform Zoom.
- You will receive a meditation outline so you can practice at home.
- Please sign up for the full retreat, so we have continuity.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Dates: 15-17 March 2024, Friday 15 March: 7.30-9pm GMT, Saturday 16 March: 10-11.30am, Sunday 10-11.30am, all times in GMT (United Kingdom
Suggested donation: £60-£45-£30 for the three sessions.
- £60: Generosity price: to financially support those without the means to participate.
- £45: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this retreat.
- £30: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.
Margo van Greta is a pioneer of holistic spirituality, who brings in-depth Buddhist practices into our western culture. She did her first Green Tara Retreat in Kopan, Kathmandu, in 1993 after an initiation with Geshe Lama Konchok. Involved with the Dharma since 1987, Margo has studied and practised both in the East and the West. She received teachings from His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Khadrola, Lama Tsultrim Allione, Venerable Robina Courtin, and many others. She attended Foundations of Buddhist Thought, She is an FPMT registered teacher for Discovering Buddhism, teaches evening classes and holds retreats. She usually spends one month a year in retreat in southern Spain. She is the founder of Togme Sangpo Buddhist Group, which she started in 2012.
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser