Cyber Security 2022 Registration
In person 28th February 2022
Please follow the booking flow to ensure your registration is successful for Cyber Security 2022. On completion you will receive your confirmation email and receipt plus:
- Conference and speaker updates.
- Plenary & Masterclass session preferences can be selected from 30 days prior to the conference.
- Joining instructions 14 days prior to the conference.
To ensure that you have the best possible registration experience with Futurescot please read the following tips:
- To secure your place make sure you book the correct ticket type.
- If you are making a group booking, you become the administrator for the group.
- If your organisation requires payment by invoice, please contact email@example.com
Please check the website for speaker and conference updates. If you experience any issues with the booking process, please contact Massimo@futurescot.com.
Your full day delegate pass provides full access to join speaker sessions and interactive workshops. You will also be able to network with peers and enjoy a complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Please note that due to the number of local authority registered delegate nonattendance we are introducing a no show charge of £49.00 to cover food & beverage and administration costs. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the conference if you cannot attend or nominate a replacement. This brings us in line with industry accepted practise.
Please read the booking terms before proceeding with your registration.