Clan MacLeod Parliament
Join the Clan MacLeod at our Clan Parliament on Skye in July 2023. Experience a week of friendship and clanship, with outings, ceilidhs and events for all members of the family.
Click on the button in the top right-hand corner of this page to register for Parliament 2023. Please note there will be small ticket fee - 15p per ticket - that will be added towards then end of the booking process.
Tickets for the Parliament Week in Dunvegan include:
- Welcome Lunch on the Sunday
- Mervyl and Stanley McLeod Trust Memorial Lecture
- Catering on Raasay
- All evening events (except Whisky Tasting)
- Dancing, singing and piping workshops
- Morning teas
Additional events not included in ticket price
- Monday evening two course meal at the MacLeod Tables Cafe, 24th July at 7pm, £30 per person: SOLD OUT
- Tuesday evening two course meal at the MacLeod Tables Cafe, 25th July at 7pm, £30 per person: book tickets
- Tickets for the Hebridean Baker cookery demo on Monday 24th at 2pm, £10: book tickets
- Extras for Raasay Day: book tickets
- transport from/to Dunvegan/Sconser
- distillery tours
- historical tours
You can pay for all your tickets - for the main event and additional events - in one go by returning to this page and adding more tickets to your basket, before checking out.
☆ See Updates for the latest developments to the programme and events for the Clan MacLeod Parliament.
☆ See the Programme for more information about Parliament activities in Dunvegan and the latest draft programme for the week.
- you will pay for your own ferry fare to Raasay
- a small charge will be made for coach tours - details to follow by email in due course
- other additional events for the programme are under development, which may require a small additional charge - details to follow by email in due course
- a small charge will be made for lunches and evening snacks provided by local community groups and paid directly to them
Dunvegan Community Hall
Dunvegan, Isle of Skye IV55 8WA
Pre-Parliament Tour: Wednesday 19 July 2023 - Friday 21 July 2023
☆ In the days before Parliament 2023, there will also be a trip to the Isles of Mull and Iona where ancient MacLeod Chiefs are buried. Find out more about this pre-Parliament tour to Mull and Iona here.