This Online course deepens the inner work that helps you deal with the challenges of your life and your world.
Based on eco spiritual practices from the world famous Findhorn Community in Scotland and the Work That Reconnects.
From Thursday 18 May, six sessions.
The Work That Reconnects meets Findhorn Ecovillage CommunityWith Margo van Greta
Would you like to strengthen your commitment for loving action in your world?
And deal with stress and uncertainty in a constructive way?
This course deepens the inner work that helps you deal with the challenges of your life and your world. Together we create a safe and supportive space for you to explore your inner world. This is the key to cultivate inner resilience.
We combine practices from The Work That Reconnects and the Findhorn Ecovillage and Spiritual Community.
The Work That Reconnects is a vital social technology of our time. It provides safe spaces to collectively process the fear and pain around the deepening crisis of this unprecedented time.
The Findhorn Community in Scotland is an evolving experiment in human living, holding principles like deep inner listening, love in action, and co-creation with the intelligence of nature, and practise that in daily life.
What can you expect?
- This is a highly experiential course.
- You will practise guided meditation, examine your personal connection with inner resilience, and experiment with eco spiritual and embodiment practices.
- There will be focussed deep sharing.
- You will actively participate in small online buddy groups to deepen your experience.
- There will be suggested integration activities to engage with during the week, including journalling.
- You will be able to bring topics of your choice to an Open Space.
- Explore where you are now in relation to resilience.
- Observing your personal journey
- Inner Listening, using a guided meditation from Findhorn Community co founder Dorothy Maclean.
- The Spiral of The Work That Reconnects
- Open to the emergent future.
- Integration and Next Steps
Dates: Thursday May 18, 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, 7-9pm. BST
Amsterdam: 8-10pm, New York: 2-4pm, San Francisco: 11am-1pm
Online using Zoom.
Suggested donation: Early Bird discount until May 3th
There are 3 prices, in order to make this course available to all:
- £240: Generosity price: to financially support those without the means to participate.
- £144: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this course.
- £72: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.
Margo van Greta is deeply inspired by the work of Joanna Macy, whom she met in her home in the Findhorn Ecovillage Community. She created Heartbeat Findhorn, Inner Work for Outer Action, facilitating the journey of spiritual deepening, resilience building and the transformation of consciousness.
She lives and works in the Findhorn Ecovillage Community in Scotland with integrated spirituality, and is leading workshops, trainings and retreats.
Margo is a practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism since 1987, and initiated Buddhist Group Togme Sangpo. She is a qualified Discovering Buddhism teacher, and does her personal annual month-long Buddhist retreat in southern Spain.
She deeply loves nature and her daily walks on the beach.
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser