Courses (Outdoors May-Sept) (SOLD OUT)
To Book Your Coaching, Induction or Beginners Course please follow instructions below
Your course consists of 4 Sessions (Beginners). Please ensure all 4 Sessions are in your cart, before checking out. For Development or Induction, please use single sessions.
This is how you book your course.
- Click on the calendar for the first session of your course and then the time slot available.
- Select the tickets you require and complete the personal details form.
- Use the 'Buy more tickets' link found in your cart to select the remaining 3 sessions.
- You should have 4 sessions when you Check Out.
- Once done, you are all booked. We will see you on your course.
- If the calendar has run out of dates, purchase the dates you would like then switch to our other range here, for future dates. Remember to book only 4 sessions.
Our 4 session long beginners and induction courses have been designed to allow you to develop your Archery as well as gaining insight into how to become part of Wymondham Archers. If you are a transfer from another club or a competent Archer moving to the area please click 'Contact Event Organiser' below.
After your sessions we would love you to join our club and become part of the wymondham archers family. We have excellent facilites and provide both indoor and outdoor spaces for you to progress within the sport of archery 365 days a year.
Course content information can be found here.
Use the calendar to search for available dates. Please note you will need to select a total of 4 sessions (1.5 hours each) for the course and strive to complete all 4 sessions within a six week period. (email us here if this is not possible).
Find your start date then use the 'Buy more tickets' button on check-out to purchase all 4 sessions
There may be upto 4 participants per coach per course.
Beginners Sessions Outdoors at:
Wymondham Archers Outdoors
Barnard Fields, Bray Drive (off Reeve Way), Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0GQ