Primary Music Co-ordinators meeting Blackburn&Darwen- Spring
AboutAll sessions will be led by highly skilled music specialists and classroom practitioners from Bolton Music Service and our partners.
These sessions will include:
• Support for Music Coordinators in developing musical provision and opportunities.
• Sharing documents to support planning including the BMS skills progression framework (linked to Model Music Curriculum)
• Discussions regarding the National Plan for Music Education (June 22) and priorities for music education
• Sharing assessment materials.
• Sharing resources, including songs, games and warm-ups.
• Ideas for teaching musical notation, composition etc
• Updates on local and national initiatives.
• Information about local events.
• Discussing and sharing ideas and resources for events and performances throughout the year.
• Discussion forum.
Wensley Fold Church of England Primary Academy
Manor Road, Blackburn, Lancashire BB2 6LX