2023 Westmorland and Furness Tourism Summit
AboutOur 2023 Westmorland & Furness Tourism Summit 'Strengthening partnerships for a more sustainable future' takes place on Wednesday 22nd November 10am to 1pm at the Roundthorn Country House, Penrith.
The Summit will be chaired by Jim Walker, Eden Tourism Network Chair. There will be a welcome by Sam Plum, Chief Executive of Westmorland & Furness Council & Councillor Jonathan Brook, Leader of Westmorland & Furness Council.
Speaker line up:
• Lee Hillyard, A66 Northern Trans-Pennine Project Director, National Highways
• Emma Moody, Lead Strategy Advisor, Recreation & Sustainable Transport, Lake District National Park
• Andrew Plimmer, Group Development & Communications Manager, Everbright Hotels
• Molly Hogg, Programme Manager: Low Carbon Communities CAFS
• Gemma Proctor, Sustainable Tourism Officer, Cumbria Tourism
• Daniel Holder, The Quiet Site
• Michael Frith, Matterdale Councillor & Chairman of Ullswater SITU
• Gill Haigh, Cumbria Tourism
The Roundthorn Country House
Beacon Edge, Penrith, Cumbria CA11 8SJ