Developing a Marketing Strategy Virtual Workshop
There are now more ways of marketing your sports club than ever before. This workshop will guide you through the marketing minefield and help you attract new members, raise funds or enhance your club’s profile.
By the end of this workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of a club marketing strategy
- Describe how to develop a marketing strategy using a simple framework
- Identify different marketing channels to maximise exposure
- Understand how to effectively monitor and evaluate their marketing strategy
Delegates must be a minimum of least 16 years of age and be able to communicate effectively in English.
In order to access this workshop online, delegates will be required to:
- Have access to a laptop or tablet. A smartphone device is accepted but functionality can be limited. The device must have access to a microphone as the sessions will be interactive.
- Have good WIFI access
- Have access to an environment with limited distractions which is conducive to learning
- Be able to log into the workshop 10 minutes ahead of the designated start time.
If you have any additional learning needs, please let us know when registering for the workshop so we can support you.
DateS and Location
Thursday 25th June - 1-3pm