ELIZABETH PRICE: SLOW DANS
Opening Days/ Times:
Thursday: 12 to 8pm (FREE)
Friday / Saturday: 11am to 8pm (£3)
Sunday: 11am to 5pm (£3)
Entry to the exhibition is via booking only, with controlled entry facilitated on the hour. Last entry: one-hour before close.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- This exhibition operates a strict capacity to control visitor flow.
- Once you have booked your time slot we are unable to make any changes. If you wish to change the time/ date of your visit, please email us up to 24hrs ahead of your booked arrival at email@example.com to request a refund.
- The viewing time for SLOW DANS is 25 minutes. Visitors are able to view the full cycle twice within a one-hour pre-booked slot.
- You can attend anytime within your one-hour slot, however, dependent on your time of arrival you may not be able to view the full intended cycle.
- Visitors must wear a face covering whilst inside the exhibition.
Read our visitor access statement ahead of your arrival.
Find out more about the exhibition on the Artangel website.
82 Borough Road, London, SE1 1DN