Welcome Back to Sales Workshop
Grow your confidence and become an empowered, successful and up-to-date salesperson with this interactive workshop full of innovative ideas and quick wins.
Workshop by Selling Savvy and HBAA
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is specifically designed for sales teams within hotels and venues who have either worked throughout the last year, or who are coming back from furlough
- How your role may have changed & challenges you may face with how you can overcome them.
- How to re-gain your confidence, ensuring you are prepared with a personal strategy to successfully sell.
- How the venue, industry & competitors have changed, what to take into consideration & how we can amend the sales process to suit.
- The new customer buying cycle, looking at each stage in detail.
- How to effectively re-engage with your clients & prospect for new ones.
- How to effectively re-engage with your team, colleagues, and management teams
- Identifying new sales opportunities through prospecting successfully
Structure and Inclusions
2.5 hour session with a 30 minute Accountability and Q&A session 3 weeks post to assist in any shortfalls in knowledge after the workshop
Amanda Baker, Selling Savvy Associate
Based in Oxfordshire, Amanda has over 25 years’ experience within the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry. She has a proven record of implementing strategies that has increased company’s profitability. Amanda understands that independent businesses have to work a lot harder to win business and stand out from the crowd.
Becky Whitaker, Selling Savvy Associate
Becky has over 25 years’ experience working in the tourism, events & hospitality sector including time spent with Visit Britain and 11 years with Marriott Hotels. She set up and managed the Marriott Cluster Event sales office, as well as training & helping to write the SOP’s nationwide. She also spent time in proactive sales roles before starting her own business.
Once you have signed up for this course, your details will be held by Selling Savvy Ltd. You are free to opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser