The Art of Attunement, online training
The Art of Attunement
Online training with Margo van Greta
From 27 April 2022, eight weekly sessions
What is an attunement?
An attunement in this context is referred to as a powerful yet brief ritual, usually at the beginning of a group session or meeting. It is a moment of becoming fully present in the moment. It is an alignment, to consciously connect with your self, with the group of people you are with, the energetic field, and the purpose of the gathering. It is a holistic practice, whenre we include all aspects of the individual and the group and its purpose.
Just like you tune into a radio channel, into a certain frequency, an attunement is a time to deepen and strengthen your alignment and connection, to connect with and harmonise with the frequency of the group and its purpose. It is a highly supportive tool that is widely used and practised in the world famous Findhorn Community in Scotland for over 50 years, strongly contributing to its longevity and popularity.
What will you learn?
An attunement is usually held by one person, with some words of inspiration as well as a moment of silence, to bring the group together. It can be very helpful to have clarity about the purpose and aspects of an attunement, in order to bring clarity, confidence and depth.
During this training you will:
- You will explore and reflect on the essence of attunement.
- You will identify the steps that are part of an attunement.
- You will practise leading attunements is a safe and supportive space, including smaller groups.
- You will receive and give constructive feedback, to increase your confidence.
- You will explore and practice leading an Angel meditation.
- Four weekly facilitated session, each 1 1/2 hours
- Four weekly sessions with peers.
- Practise integration activities in between the main group sessions
What previous participants said:
- Enriching and inspirational
Highlights included sharing in breakout rooms, whole group and buddy groups. This was excellent! Plus the group meditations and attunements.
The right amount of content, sharing, practising.
Dates facilitated sessions with Margo:
1st session: Wednesday April 27, 3-4.30pm BST (UK)
next sessions: May 11, 25, June 8, 4-5.30pm BST (UK)
Dates peer sessions: Wednesday May 4, 18, June 1, 15, 4-5pm BST (UK)
Check the time in your timezone hereCost: Tiered pricing, to make this course widely available:
- £125: Generosity price: to financially support those without the means to participate.
- £100: Sustainable price: the regular price to sustain this course.
- £75: Subsidised price, for those on low income and in need of financial assistance.