Selling Hybrid Events
Who is this workshop for?
Venues and Hotels within Waverley who have no experience of hybrid events and want to create a lucrative strategy around being able to sell hybrid events to current or new clients
- Understanding of Hybrid Events Market and how venues fit in to the Hybrid offering
- Knowledge of increasing revenue through Hybrid events at your venue/hotel
- An in-depth understanding of what clients are looking for when booking Hybrid Events
- A tangible way to work with an AV Partner that is effective and lucrative
- An initial proactive strategy to sell in to the Hybrid Events market
- Confidence to convert Hybrid event enquiries
- Ideas of how to make incremental spend/upsell revenue for Hybrid events
Details about Content
- What are Hybrid events?
- How do venues fit in to a Hybrid Event logistically?
- Why is it important for us to learn about Hybrid Events?
- How can selling Hybrid events immediately benefit your venue/hotel?
- Why should clients be considering holding a Hybrid event at the moment?
- What to look for in an AV Company
- How to successfully proactively sell into the Hybrid events market
- How to effectively close a Hybrid Event enquiry
- What questions do we need to ask during initial enquiry stage to get enough information to convert Hybrid business?
- How can we make incremental spend/upsell revenue for Hybrid events?
Selling Savvy AV Partners
We will bring in one of our three trusted AV Partners to deliver the content alongside us. This is so you get the most up-to-date knowledge of the Hybrid Event Industry
- SFL Group – http://sflgroup.co.uk
Structure & Inclusions
- 3 hour virtual session
- Selling Savvy Trusted AV Partner to attend
- Assessment for all attendees to complete to make sure they understand Hybrid fully
- Selling Savvy Hybrid Event Enquiry Form
- Action list for next steps to start selling Hybrid Events
- 30-minute virtual Accountability Session 3 weeks post-workshop to follow up on actions
- 1 x PDF Handouts detailing all information covered (sent to team after the Assessment)
Funded by Waverley Council, RRP £150 pp
Founder & Director of Selling Savvy
With hands on experience of proactive and reactive sales along with event organisation and people management, Kate launched Selling Savvy in 2018 after seeing ineffective sales training methods in place.
Kate is passionate about delivering effective workshops and mentoring that gives teams the opportunity to be empowered to make the right strategic decisions, whilst having strong backing from their management.
Kate has established Selling Savvy as having three main pillars: To offer NICHE sales training to hotels, venues, event suppliers and venue finders; to train TANGIBLE tactics and actions that can be immediately implemented to increase conversion and to create MORAL salespeople that we are proud to call our Selling Savvy clients.
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser