Your Business Bootcamp with Team Academy
Community & Business Partners are thrilled to be partnering with Team Academy in delivering the next Your Business Bootcamp. For any business owners, managers and leaders this event can't be missed.
Team Academy was born because Rachel, Team Academy's founder and Director of Awesomeness, saw there was a gap in the training arena. An opportunity to deliver training in a way that ensured every person who walked into the room was engaged in the training, where human connection was the most important element of the experience.
Every learning experience with Team Academy is a combination of an interactive activity grounded in theory, some high energy, some highly reflective - all designed to disrupt thinking, to hold up the mirror to what we do now and explore where there is value in doing things differently. To achieve that we hold each person, and the amazing individual that they are, at the heart of everything we do.
As Rachel says life is too short for boring training, with over 140 year's of experience between the trainers and over 100,000 people trained this event will be one to remember.
Team Academy will be running 4 highly impactful workshops throughout the day that will improve how you communicate, understand about the power of a positive mindset, and help improve your relationships. Tonnes for you to take away and your team!
Workshop 1: How to influence others, how do we build trust - Sam Sloan
- Understanding self and understanding others through exploring behaviour profiles
- How to develop trust with those around us
- How to influence each of the profiles to enrich your communication
Workshop 2: How to have great coaching conversations - Jannine Gentle
- Understand the difference between when to mentor, and when to coach
- Improve your ability to ask powerful questions
- Have a go at putting the skills into practice
Workshop 3: A highly engaging series of activities to liven up your Monday Morning meetings - Adrian Dakers
- Take away over 8 different team building tasks to try with your team
- Understand that each activity is a vehicle to get different outcomes
- Learning how to be creative in meetings
Workshop 4: Developing a winning mindset - Rachel Haslam
- Getting the mind to focus on what you can control and what you can't
- Power of positive self talk
- 7 strategies to develop a positive mindset
As always pastries and coffee/tea shall be ready on arrival, with a networking lunch served at 12:30.
Be quick to book your place as there are limited spaces available
DateThursday 22 September 2022 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (UTC+01)
Village Hotel Blackpool
East Park Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire FY3 8LL