ASPECTS OF LEADERSHIP - KENT - HOLMEWOOD HOUSE SCHOOL
Monday 4th May 2020
Holmewood House School, Kent
9:15am - 3:10pm
The price of attending this meeting is £55 and includes lunch, refreshments & CPD certificate
08:50 - 09:15 - Refreshments and welcome from Scott Carnochan, Head of Holmewood House School
09:15 - 09:20 - Programme for the day. Julie Keyes, ISP South East Network Leader.
9:20am - 10:10 - Creativity & Innovation: Building teams that embrace diversity of thought and deed. Dr. Katie Best, Leadership Development Expert.
10:10 - 11:10 - Understanding the role of digital technologies in supporting effective teaching and learning. David Winfield (Founder, Independent Schools Portal & former IAPS North West IT Lead)
• Teachers & technology: Time to get serious. Overview & research evidence
• Technology to support teaching & learning
• Innovation, learning & development
• Assessment, feedback & retrieval
• Considerations when devising & implementing Edtech projects
11:10 - 11:25 - Refreshments
11:30 - 13:00 - NeXworking: Innovation in Education
13:00 - 13:30 - Lunch
13:30 - 15:05 - Mindblowing education technology: A practical session, offering advice and demonstrations from the teaching front line to engage and inspire. Simon Hunt (aka MrHuntFromTheFront & Manchester Evening News Teacher of the Year)
• Skype: Invite the world into your classroom
• Green Screen: Turn your classroom into a Hollywood studio
• App Attack: Apps and websites to spark creativity and enhance teaching and learning
15:05 - 15:10 - Final questions / Next Meeting. Julie Keyes.
15:10 - Meeting wrap up.
Holmewood House School
Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3 0EB