HAFFNER ORCHESTRA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Haffner Orchestra reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised performers and programme; not to admit latecomers until the interval; to refuse admission.
2. The Haffner Orchestra reserves the right to cancel the performance if required to do so by unforeseen circumstances or if insurmountable risks are identified eg due to Covid 19 infection. The Haffner Orchestra will endeavour to contact you if a performance is cancelled but it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check whether the performance has been cancelled. If a performance is cancelled you will be offered a refund for the ticket value excluding any booking fees. No refund will be offered if more than half the performance has taken place.
3. Tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not purchased as any form of business or commercial activity. All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone at a premium. Seats are unreserved except for Patrons who can reserve seats by contacting the Haffner Orchestra Patrons’ Secretary.
4. Use of photographic, sound recording and mobile communications equipment is forbidden.
5. Purchasers must state discounts they are entitled to at the time of booking, as they cannot be applied retrospectively and are subject to availability.
6. All tickets booked online must be printed by the purchaser or presented on a mobile device on admission to the venue.
7. When processing your booking you will be asked your name, address, email address and telephone number. This information may be used to keep you informed of forthcoming Haffner Orchestra events with your agreement.
8. The Haffner Orchestra reserves the right to refuse admittance to any persons, including unaccompanied minors. If the performance does not have a specific babes in arms policy, children under two will not be permitted.
9. All information is correct at the time of going to press.
HAFFNER ORCHESTRA PRIVACY STATEMENT
The Haffner Orchestra will not use your data for any purpose other than to send you information about our events, offers and activities. We will not give your data to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. You can find out more about how we store and use your data and what your rights are in our privacy notice at www.haffnerorchestra.org ‘About-us’.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Data Manager at email@example.com
Lancaster City Council
Given the covid endemic, there may be entry requirements to the concert. These might possibly include a requirement to show a COVID pass. Should this be necessary, we will contact ticket holders and explain what the requirement will be.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.