Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions before registering to take part.
1. The Morecambe Bay Walk is highly weather dependent and may be cancelled at short notice. The Guide, Michael Wilson will decide whether the walk can go ahead on the evening of Friday 5th August based on the weather and tides. If the walk is cancelled, due to the weather, you will receive an email from the Heartbeat team informing you. You will receive your email by 9pm on the evening before the walk if we do have to cancel. We will also notify our walkers on our Facebook page and website. Please ensure we have your phone number and email address so that we can contact you.
2. All participants must adhere to the current government COVID-19 guidance on the walk. On the event of any government changes to restrictions between now and the 6th August, Heartbeat will seek to find an alternative date to complete the walk. If this is not possible a refund will be offered.
3. The walk starts at Arnside at 11.15am and will take between 3 and 4 hours to complete. All walkers must check in with us before the walk starts. Heartbeat staff will be visible at the prom and will start registration from 10.00am. There will be a safety briefing by the guide before the walk begins and all participants should attend.
4. The Morecambe Bay Walk is a guided walk and all participants must follow instructions throughout the event at all times to ensure a safe walk across the Bay. Please remember, this is a walk and not a competitive race.
5. The Walk involves a level of sustained physical activity. Participants must make the decision that they are of reasonable fitness to take part. Heartbeat cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries, aggravations, accidents, loss, damage or public liability.
6. Please wear sensible footwear for this event. The sands may be hard and there is a possibility that participants will need to wade through knee/thigh high water at certain points depending on the tide on the day. It can be muddy and slippery so please wear appropriate footwear and clothing.
7. Please note that no prams, unsupervised children, bikes or wheelchairs are allowed on the walk because of the conditions. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, they are the sole responsibility of their owner. Participants must clean up after their dog and must be able to carry their dog should the depth of the water require it.
8. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and be able to complete the walk.
9. By taking part you agree that any photography taken may be used by Heartbeat for promotional purposes. If you take photos and are happy to share them with us for our website or social media please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.