Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. Please show your ticket using your phone if possible, you do not need to print this ticket.
3. If the event is cancelled we will refund your money.
4. If the event is postponed your ticket will carry forward to the rescheduled date, or if requested we will refund your money.
5. If you can not attend the event and would like a refund you are required to give notice no later than Friday 10th September. A full refund will be made. For withdrawals after this date we will be unable to issue a refund.
6. If you can not attend the event and would like to return your ticket without a refund you may do so, therefore donating your ticket cost to the Community Games. If so, please say when contacting us.
7. Tickets are not transferable to another person.
8. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
9. The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry.
10. As the Event Organiser hosting this event, Lichfield Coldfield Community Games is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
11. This ticket has been created and managed using the TryBooking site, and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of TryBooking.co.uk.
12. Tickets cannot be sold on.
13. Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
14. The event organiser has all rights to photo and video production of this event.
15. Photography and video will be only be used to celebrate this event and to promote future events.
16. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
17. You understand that there is a risk of injury associated with participating in physical activity.
18. You hereby assume full responsibility for any and all injuries, losses and damages that you incur while attending, exercising or participating at the Lichfield Community Games. You hereby waive all claims against the Lichfield Community Games, its volunteers, instructors, or partners or individually or otherwise, for any and all injuries, claims or damages that you might incur.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.