1. Our Joint Agreement. When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting the terms and conditions which form an agreement and contract between Riverside Farmers, also known as PYOPumpkins and yourself.
2. Tickets. Your ticket is for one vehicle to enter PYOPumpkins carpark at Beluncle Farm, Hoo only. Tickets are not transferable.
Coaches or Buses over 18 people must contact the event organiser prior to booking.
No tickets are available for buses or coaches and entry will be refused without prior approval with PYOPumpkins.
3. Prices. There are additional fees for any Pumpkins and Squashes picked at Beluncle Farm, or merchandise purchased at Thepumpkinstore, or other retail outlets. All prices will be displayed at the venue or be communicated by staff.
4. Cancellations. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds for cancellations unless Riverside Farmers (PYOPumpkins) has to close due to unforeseen circumstances on any given day. This could be for any reason including the weather, ground conditions, or a lack of availability of pumpkins or squashes or any other reason. There will be no refunds for any other reason. Refunds will be made to the card used for payment only. All refunds will be for the admission charge only. Riverside Farmers (PYOPumpkins) are unable to offer refunds for the ticket fee and processing fee as these are collected by a third party (Trybooking) and not by Riverside Farmers.
5. Session availability. Once a session is fully booked, we are unable to offer additional allocations within that session.
6. Entry. No entry to the site without a valid pre booked ticket purchased in advance through our website. Entry without a prebooked ticket will be refused.
All vehicles must have a valid ticket in the vehicle. No entry will be permitted if the ticket is in an alternative vehicle. In this scenario an additional ticket will need to be purchased.
7. Special Offers. We reserve the right to offer special offers at any time. We reserve the right to withdraw special offers at any time without notice.
8. Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates cannot be used against a ticket booking value. Gift Certificate can only be used on site at PYOPumpkins, Beluncle Farm.
9. Entry by Walking In. We are unable to allow walk-in entry except under special circumstances and with prior arrangement only.
10. Moving bookings. We will be unable to offer the possibility of moving tickets (Days and Sessions) within 72 hours of the day of any ticket becoming usable. We cannot guarantee any alternative booking sessions and times being available.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.