Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets for all matches in 2022 can still be purchased ONLINE and in advance. There will also be “walk up or “cash or card” facility at the gate. Please scroll down to purchase tickets.
2. The stadium was divided into zones due to Covid Restrictions IN 2021 this restriction is lifted and spectators can choose their viewing area .
3. Please arrive in plenty of time for the meeting and avoid queuing as much as possible.
4. Anyone purchasing tickets for any meeting, until further notice, agrees to adhere to these regulations as set by Birmingham Speedway Company Ltd, the Arena Racing Company and Birmingham City Council, for the entire duration of their visit to the venue.
5. Birmingham Speedway Company Ltd reserves the right to refuse/revoke entry, with no refund given to anyone found not to be complying with these regulations.
6. Face masks/coverings are not compulsory but at your own personal discretion to wear
7. The pits and the surrounding area are no longer out of bounds and will be open to the public until 6.50 on race night.
8. All staff, including safety stewards, are there to help and ensure your safety. Anyone found to be verbally or physically abusive to any member of staff will be asked to leave the premises immediately and no refund will be given.
9. All terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
10. ONLY FOOD AND DRINK BOUGHT IN THE STADIUM IS ALLOWED . THIS IS A STADIUM RULE AND MUST BE ABIDED BY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.