Terms and Conditions
Our aims: We aim to provide a high-quality service that meets the needs of both parents/carers/guardians and children. For parents/carers/guardians, this means knowing that your child is safe and happy in a reliable club and offers a consistent service. For a child, this means an environment that is safe, supportive, encouraging, nurturing, a place to be with friends and make new ones, try out new activities, relax, have fun, and enjoy. Parents/carers/guardians are expected to give their support and encouragement to the aim of the Breakfast and After School Club and to uphold and promote its good name. We will ensure that appropriate standards of behaviour, discipline and hygiene are maintained.
2. Photography/Video Footage
By agreeing to these T&Cs you permit Multisports for Schools to take photographs and videos at our clubs and allow us to use for marketing and promotional material, including on social media. To exclude your child from any photographs/videos, please ensure your child's details are up to date when making your booking, and please contact us in writing before your child partakes in any of the clubs: email@example.com
We post photos to our social media platforms for parents/carers to view; however, we cannot guarantee your child will appear in these.
Parents/carers must inform the Club organiser if the child has any known medical condition or health problem or has been in contact with infectious diseases. Parents/carers must comply with the school's sickness/exclusion guidelines; details are available from the school office. A child must not be brought to the Club if unwell.
4. Parents/Carers Authority
Welfare of the child: The parents/carers authorise the Club organisers to take all necessary action to safeguard and promote the child's welfare. Parents/carers consent to use such physical contact with children as may be lawful, appropriate and proper to provide comfort to a child in distress or maintain safety and good order. Parents/carers also consent to emergency medical treatment, including surgery and/or general anaesthetic, if certified necessary by a doctor and if parents/carers cannot be contacted on the emergency numbers provided in time.
Absent children: It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to sign their child out at the end of the session and children must be collected via the main school office for After School Clubs. Absent children will be followed up from the school's class registers at the beginning of the school day. Parent/carers must notify the Club organiser if their child will not attend any Club, following their child being present in the school register.
Accidents: All accidents that staff are made aware of are documented in an accident book and reported to Parents/Carers.
Loss of property: Multisports for Schools Ltd will not be liable for loss of property brought onto the premises by a Parent/Carer or child.
4. Entry to Clubs
In the event of oversubscription, priority will be given to siblings of pupils already attending a club.
• Ad Hoc and Regular Sessions - Once a booking has been made via the online Try Booking system, Terms and Conditions agreed, and prepayment made, a child will be registered with our service and bookings for the session.
Booking a place:
• All bookings must be made via the online Try Booking system in advance, and no bookings are accepted on-site.
• All bookings must be paid for in advance via a debit or credit card. If this is an issue, then you must contact Multisports for Schools in writing: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of the account holder.
• The following booking cut-off times apply, and are all sessions are subject to availability:
o Block bookings (i.e., ALL Mondays, ALL Tuesdays etc.) – close 8 pm the day before the first session of the block booking
o Daily club packages – 3 hours before session start.
o In case of emergencies where you desperately need club attendance at short notice, please contact Adrian at Multisport for Schools on: 07510 624567
• Booking confirmation will be sent via email.
• All bookings are made via a third-party (Try Booking) who adhere to GDPR, and they will not contact the booker directly regarding the running of clubs. Contact will only be made via the sending of a confirmation email through the booking system. All queries must be sent to: email@example.com
Multisport for Schools reserves the right to cancel any club due to low participation rates. We can offer a transfer to another club of your choice or a full refund in this scenario.
There will be no sessions:
• during school holidays or
• inset days.
• All sessions must be booked and paid for in advance via the online Try Booking system.
• No refund will be given for sessions only part attended.
• No refund will be given if the child is absent or sick. However, refunds will be provided on the submission of a Doctor's Certificate.
• If the school closes any Club due to unforeseen circumstances, parent/carers will not be charged for these sessions.
Fees are the responsibility of the person who agrees to the Terms and Conditions or who has parental responsibility for the child:
• A fee of £3 will be charged, for each quarter of an hour, that a child collected late from an After School Club.
Standard terms and conditions: Reasonable changes may be made from time to time to these standard terms and conditions and to the level of fees.
6. Cancellation and removal
Termination of the booking:
• If parent/carers make and pay for a booking in advance and choose not to send their child, a charge will still be made.
• If you wish to cancel a booking, this must be done before the cut-off times detailed, otherwise a full charge will still apply.
• A child will leave a Club organisers care when they leave the school or return to school lessons.
Removal: Parents/carers may be required to remove the child temporarily or permanently if the child's conduct is unacceptable and it appears to the Supervisor that the continued presence of the child is incompatible with the interests of Multisports for Schools Ltd. The child will also forfeit their place at the club if the parent is persistently rude to staff. There would be no refund of fees in these circumstances.
7. General Conditions
Disclosures: The Supervisor must be notified in writing immediately of any changes in contact details or family situations, Court Orders or situations of risk concerning the child for which any special precautions may be needed.
Child Protection: The Manager has a duty to report any significant concerns s/he might have about the safety/well-being of a child to Social Services.
Confidentiality: Parents/Carers agree to inform Multisports for Schools Ltd Breakfast and After School Club of any information necessary to safeguard or promote their child's welfare or avert the risk of harm to their child or other person.
Multisports for Schools Ltd's Club staff will be informed of sensitive issues concerning the child on a 'need-to-know' basis.
Learning/Physical Difficulties: Parents/carers should notify Club organisers of any problems that may occur due to learning/physical disabilities.
Equal Treatment: Multisports for Schools Ltd's Clubs welcome staff and children from all ethnic groups, backgrounds and creeds.
Similarities and differences are valued and respected, and all children are treated equally. Multisports for Schools Ltd will comply with the Special Educational Needs and Disability Act 2001 and will do all that is reasonable to accommodate the needs of children with disabilities.
Discipline: The parents/carers hereby confirm that they accept the authority of the Supervisor and staff to take all reasonable disciplinary or preventative action necessary to safeguard and promote the welfare of each child and the Multisports for Schools Ltd Club community.
Severe weather: In the event of Multisports for Schools Ltd Club's closure due to severe weather, parents/carers will be informed via the school website and the email system. A refund of session fees would be made under these circumstances.
Insurances: Multisports for Schools Ltd Club undertakes to maintain those insurances which are prescribed by law. Multisports for Schools Ltd Breakfast and After School Club is covered by the school's insurance.
Complaints: Parents/carers who have cause for complaint in relation to any matters of quality, safety or care must inform the Club Supervisor. The Complaints Policy is available from the school office.
Waiver: Any waiver of these terms and conditions is only effective if given in writing by and on behalf of the Supervisor.
Jurisdiction: This contract was made solely with Multisports for Schools Ltd Clubs overseen by Multisports for Schools Ltd.
8. Breakfast and After School Club Policy Documents
More details of the Club working practices may be found in the following policy documents:
• Fees Policy
• Complaints Policy
• Medicine Policy
• Health and Safety Policy
• Anti-Bullying Policy
• Safeguarding Policy
• Special Educational Needs Policy
• Equal Opportunities policy
• Food and Drink Policy
• Smoking / Alcohol / Other Substances Policy
• Attendance / Sickness Policy
• Behaviour Policy
• Admissions Policy
• Allegations against staff policy
If you require a copy of any of these documents, you must make a request via the school office.
I have read, understood and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.