Terms and Conditions
Please read the following instructions carefully. They are for your safety and to make sure you get the most out of this unique and wonderful event.
1. The walk has a staggered start between 6.00pm and 7.30pm and can take between 1hr 30 mins and 3 hrs to complete. It’s not a race, so please take your time and enjoy the lights and attractions.
2. The registration point will be under a Rosemere gazebo by the tram station at Bispham and all walkers must check in with us and collect their walker numbers before the walk starts. Please do not arrive before 6.00pm in order to give staff enough time to set up. The finishing point is at Blackpool Fylde & Wyre Society for the Blind: Sharples Hall, Bosworth Place, Blackpool, FY4 1SH; where refreshments will be provided by Rosemere volunteers until 10.30pm. Please check in upon completion of the walk.
3. The walk is open to everyone, however please note that all walkers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, and children under the age of 5 can take part for free. Dogs are welcome - but they must be on a lead, and you must clean up after them
4. Parking is available at either end of the walk on side streets. Park at the finish point (near Sharples Hall) and get a tram from Starr Gate to our starting point at Bispham, or park near the start and get the return tram at the end of the walk.
5. All walkers take part in the Walk the Lights at their own risk and the Rosemere Cancer Foundation will not be responsible for any loss, sickness or injury that might occur as a result of taking part. Please be sensible with footwear and dress accordingly to our autumnal weather, ideally with a warm waterproof jacket.
6. There will be marshals points towards the end of the walk to direct you to Sharples Hall. However, all walkers will be given an emergency contact number when they register, just in case of any difficulties.
7. We’d love our walkers to light up the route with fancy dress or bright clothing – feel free to be as colourful as you can!
8. PLEASE NOTE - on the day of the walk you will be able to contact the team until 4.00pm on 01772 522913, thereafter, you will be able to contact us on 07860 502795. If there have been no updates on social media please assume the walk is still going ahead as planned.
10.By entering online you confirm that you have read and accept the conditions of entry to Walk the Lights and the rules and conditions of the event.
11. MOST IMPORTANT - this event is weather dependent and may be cancelled at short notice. It is your
responsibility to check that the walk has not been postponed due to bad weather and you can do this by:
• Checking the Rosemere website at www.rosemere.org.uk
• Checking Rosemere’s Facebook and Twitter pages which will be updated regularly
We will also email all participants if there are any event updates - so please, make sure to check your emails, including your junk folders.
If you have any queries at all in advance, please call the charity office on 01772 522 913, or email email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This ticket was produced using the TryBooking UK Ltd website. All issues relating to the sale of tickets and the hosting of their associated event(s) are the responsibility of the account holder known herein as the “Event Organiser” using the TryBooking UK Ltd website to manage this event and not that of TryBooking UK Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees known herein as “TryBooking UK”. 1. TryBooking UK is not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or any other instructions or directives imposed by the Event Organiser. 2. TryBooking UK is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase of this ticket. 3. TryBooking UK cannot exchange or refund this ticket. 4. The additional booking fee that may apply when purchasing tickets via the TryBooking UK Ltd website is not negotiable or refundable and can be subject to change at TryBooking UK's sole discretion. 5. A cancelled, postponed or altered event does not constitute an obligation by TryBooking UK to substitute, refund or provide other compensation monetary or otherwise. 6. Any dispute which may arise regarding the booking of this event or the way in which this event is conducted or the conditions in which this event is held is solely between the ticket holder and the Event Organiser and not a part of TryBooking UK's responsibilities.