Understanding the Student Resource Package (SRP)
Thursday 19 October 2023 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (UTC+10)
Designed for Principals and Assistant Principals, this session will focus on understanding your school’s SRP and preparing an effective workforce plan.
Benefits of attending:
- Unpacking the various components of the SRP
- Workforce planning and budgeting concepts
- Major issues that impact on staff planning
- Creating a sustainable workforce plan
- Hands on modelling the SRP using your school’s data
- Practical tools for both Primary and Secondary
Sue Peddlesden is a former principal with over 20 years experience leading a large secondary college with 150+ staff. Sue has a clear focus on providing practical information and resources that can be immediately used in schools.
You will receive a spreadsheet (primary and/or secondary) to model scenarios in your school, and investigate how these scenarios change different components of your school’s SRP.
How to JoinA Zoom link will be emailed to participants prior to the event.