Bring fundraising ideas to life
At TryBooking we have over 8 years experience in helping individuals raise money for good causes.
Book the local cinema for your group
Get support for your next big challenge
Raise money for a long bike ride
Get dressed up and raise money for your organisation
Your major fundraiser
Let the chips fly for a good cause
A great event to challenge your friends and family
Raise money with tea and sandwiches
Bring your own fundraising idea to life
WHY PEOPLE LOVE TRYBOOKING FOR FUNDRAISING
A simple online system for fundraising and crowdfunding
Get more from your donations and payments with our affordable fee structure
TryBooking supports eligible organisations around Australia through our charitable donations program
Collect payments, manage communication and simple reporting for your fundraising idea
A local support team that understands your needs
How to run a fundraiser
BEFORE YOUR FUNDRAISER
Everything you need to cover off before your event runs.
1. Sign up for a TryBooking account here.
2. Brand your booking pages and add all the event details including who you are supporting.
3. Enable donations for your event if people want to be generous.
4. Start promoting your event through social media, newsletters and your community.
5. Communicate with attendees before the date encouraging them to come early.
DURING YOUR FUNDRAISER
Everything you need for the big day or night.
1. Print a door list so you have a back-up.
2. Hire easy to use scanners or mark attendees off at the door - Gatekeeper scanner hire.
3. Leave ticket sales open or shut them off just before the event starts.
4. Give a short speech and get your community behind the cause.
5. Take photos to use for follow up email and social media campaigns.
AFTER THE EVENT
The last steps for wrapping up your fundraiser.
1. Run a report and find out how much money you have collected for your chosen organisation.
2. Request your funds from TryBooking to your bank account and then transfer to their account.
3. Thank your attendees with a follow-up email and pictures.
4. Analyse your marketing efforts and see what worked.
5. Good job, we salute you for your hard work.
HOW TRYBOOKING COMPARES
We support the fundraising community with what we believe to be the lowest fees in the industry.
TryBooking is a leading online fundraising platform that supports causes, schools and community groups. There is no shortage of fundraising ideas and ways to get involved with causes or your local community. Read our guide or sign up and start selling tickets to your fundraiser today.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
TryBooking has supported the not-for-profit sector since 2007.
If you need help getting set up or creating your fundraising event page, pick up the phone and give us a call or email us at email@example.com
Our support team is here to help. Contact us.
We have lots of experience and can help not-for-profits and fundraisers to build great pages that engage their community. We know that bringing people together to support important causes is vital to our society.