Monday Supper Club
First some good news: You will pay only a 50c booking fee per ticket and we cop the credit card fee.
- To see who's performing and for a bunch of other information, go to https://www.juicecreativ.com/monday-supperclub.html.
- The ticket fee includes bread and dips¸ a choice of main and tea or coffee.
- You don't need to print out a ticket – we have a door list.
- The Dome Cafe in Maylands is a BYO venue during Supperclub, and there's a bottle shop at the pub next door, or across the railway line on Eighth Avenue. Your ticket fee also includes BYO corkage.
- Cool drinks, extra coffees and some really nice cakes (we're addicted to the melting moments...) are available for sale.
CONTACT DETAILS: Jane Cornes, 0414 862 306 email@example.com
Monday Supper Club is a not-for-profit endeavour aimed at supporting local writers and musicians, thereby creating a community where lovers of fine words and music can listen and network.
Each evening features dips on arrival, a spoken word act of 15 minutes, main course, a 45 minute set from a quality local musical act and coffee or tea.
Both booked acts receive a free meal and a modest fee. Any leftover money is used to subsidise less well-attended events.
The offered event includes food and entertainment. Tickets must be pre-purchased online or via direct banking. Non-dining tickets are not available.
|Monday 17 February 2020 6:30 PM||Music: Jones of Ark. Spoken word: Arthur Leggett.||Open||
|Monday 16 March 2020 6:30 PM||Music: Helen Townsend and Shannon Smith duo. Spoken word: TBC||Open||
Monday 17 February 2020 6:30 PM
Music: Jones of Ark. Spoken word: Arthur Leggett.
Monday 16 March 2020 6:30 PM
Music: Helen Townsend and Shannon Smith duo. Spoken word: TBC
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.