Monday Supper Club
Monday Supper Club
First some good news: You will pay only a 30c booking fee per ticket and we cop the credit card fee.
- To see who's performing and for a bunch of other information, go to summersupperclub.com.
- The ticket fee includes fresh bread and dips¸ a choice of main and tea or coffee.
- You don't need to print out a ticket – we have a door list.
- The Dome Cafe in Maylands is a BYO venue during Supperclub, and there's a bottle shop at the pub next door, or across the railway line on Eighth Avenue. Your ticket fee also includes BYO corkage.
- Cool drinks, extra coffees and cakeage is available for sale.
CONTACT DETAILS: Jane Cornes, 0414 862 306 email@example.com
Monday Supper Club is a not-for-profit endeavour aimed at supporting local
writers and musicians, thereby creating a community where lovers of fine
words and music can listen and network.
evening features dips on arrival, a spoken word act of 15 minutes, main course, a
45 minute set from a quality local musical act and coffee or tea.
Both booked acts receive a free meal and a
modest fee. Any leftover money is used to subsidise less well-attended events.
The offered event includes food and entertainment.
Tickets must be pre-purchased online or via direct banking. Non-dining
tickets are not available.
|Monday 9 October 2017 6:45 PM||Music: Carl Pannuzzo & Penny Larkins, words: Mags Webster||Open||
|Monday 6 November 2017 6:45 PM||Music: Summerhouse; words: Jaya Penelope||Open||
|Monday 4 December 2017 6:45 PM||Music: Jane and The Rain; Words: Flora Smith||Open||
|Monday 29 January 2018 6:45 PM||Music: Dan Walsh; words: TBC||Open||
Monday 9 October 2017 6:45 PM
Music: Carl Pannuzzo & Penny Larkins, words: Mags Webster
Monday 6 November 2017 6:45 PM
Music: Summerhouse; words: Jaya Penelope
Monday 4 December 2017 6:45 PM
Music: Jane and The Rain; Words: Flora Smith
Monday 29 January 2018 6:45 PM
Music: Dan Walsh; words: TBC