There is a child care crisis in Tasmania.
The State Government plans to lower the school starting age to 3.5 yrs, creating a crisis for:
• Children - Research says this is too young & affects children's emotional development
• Families - The move will reduce access & increase fees
• Service Operators - Over 50% of services will become unviable and therefore close down
• Educators - Thousands of child care educators will lose their jobs
• Economy - The Government will need to invest millions in new school infrastructure.
We are asking parents impacted by this change to donate to our lobbying activities.
100% of each donation will go direct to funding lobbying activities including media, advertising etc.
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available