Vietnamese Sunday Brunch
Rice Kitchen are going back to their roots taking inspiration from the way Hanoians love to eat and diners can experience a taste of Hanoi Street Food or Hanoi Home Cooking menu.
Hanoi Street Food menu
Street food of Hanoi can be found on the main streets, down many of the side streets and laneways. You will find places to eat sandwiched in between one another, residences and all kinds of businesses. And the selection of street food really does have something for everyone.
- Hanoi style lettuce with prawn, pork terrine wrap
- Wagyu Pho - rare David Blackmore wagyu sliced and slow cooked brisket
- Savoury sticky rice - coconut braised pork belly and soft-boiled eggs, prawn floss, pickle and cucumber
Typical Vietnamese cooking is already characterised by the use of a vast array of fresh herbs and vegetables. We actually draw inspiration from the peasant food to create this menu. Enjoy the vibrant and tasty Asian flavours with many of Vietnamese dishes now with a vegetarian twist.
- Vegetarian Pho with grilled tofu and mushroom
- Tracey's Sweet Potato, taro and turmeric croquettes
- Saute mushroom sticky rice with mung bean and fried shallots
Hanoi Home Cooking menu
At first, you may think Hanoi food is bland. However, there is an art to combining and finding the balance the dishes in the meal in Hanoi cuisine to create the contrast and harmony in flavours.
- Prawn and sweet potato fritters served with fresh herbs and dipping sauce
- Grilled Wagyu beef betel leaves
- Pandan congee, lemongrass and turmeric chicken clay pot and soft boiled egg
47-51 Boundary Rd, North Melbourne , Melbourne, VIC 3051
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available