Please join us for a short order of business for our AGM, followed by refreshments. Please register for catering purposes by Tuesday 6 March 2018.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given of the Old Scotch Collegians (WA) Inc. The Annual General Meeting is to be held on Tuesday 13 March 2018 in the Memorial Hall at Scotch College at 6pm.
Nominations from Ordinary Members (i.e. an OSC who paid their life membership fee upon leaving school or since) for three year committee positions are called for. Nomination forms may be obtained from Cass Macgowan at the OSC Office by telephoning (08) 9383 6849 or emailing email@example.com and must be submitted in writing, counter signed by at least one ordinary member and sent to:
PO Box 223 CLAREMONT WA 6010.
- Apologies & Minutes of previous AGM – Thursday 16 March 2016.
- Presidents Report.
- Treasurers Report – presentation of accounts.
- Results of Committee elections.
- Revised Constitution
- Election of Immediate Past Captain of School, as ex-officio Committee member.
- Other Business of the Association.
Scotch College Memorial Hall
76 Shenton Road
Swanbourne, WA 6010
Cass Macgowan, OSC Alumni Officer
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available