Rocketing Girls Into Robotics!
Project Bucephalus is proud to present Rocketing Girls Into Robotics: an after-school robotics workshop for female students of the Illawarra!
Since 2011, Project Bucephalus has run workshops designed to encourage children’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM). With funding from the Commonwealth Department of Industry and Innovation and a partnership with the Rotary Club of Corrimal, these workshops just got bigger!
The RGIR program will run in one of three formats:
- Weekly after-school classes during a Term.
- A series of day-long weekend workshop during a Term.
Eligible girls can apply to attend a Term's program free of charge. The program will cater to skill levels from beginner to experienced. All equipment will be supplied.
Spaces are limited, and registration is essential.
- The program is open to female students in the Illawarra aged 9-16 in 2020.
- Ideally, students should be nominated by their school. However, individual applications will also be considered.
- Applications can be made by clicking on the "Book Now" button on this page.
- Students will be notified if their application is successful.
Visit our Learn Robotics page for further details of the workshops.
Term 1-2: after-school classes on Friday afternoons, 3:45 - 6:00 pm
NOTE: Due to Robotics Competition, there will be no class on the 20th March (Term 1)
|Term 1||Term 2|
|First Class:||14th Feb||8th May|
|Last Class:||3rd Apr||26th Jun|
TAFE Campus North Wollongong
Building X, North Wollongong, NSW 2500
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.