DVCS 2019 Pets of Canberra Calendar
DVCS are super excited to be taking nominations for pets of Canberra who are interested in being part of our 2019 Pets of Canberra Calendar. All money raised from the entrance fees and proceeds of sale of the calendar will be used to support pets who need to be placed into emergency accommodation because of family, domestic and intimate partner violence, or who need to receive urgent vaccinations before going into emergency accommodation.
Please CAREFULLY read the rules and process below before entering:
- Participants are able to enter as many pets as they like
- Only one photo per pet can be entered
- Photos must be of one pet only, and not include other pets or any people
- All entrances must be registered and pay their registration fee before entries close on 30 September 2018
- All entrances must have provided DVCS with their chosen photo by 9am on 30 September 2018
- Entries close strictly at 9am on 30 September 2018
- The final 12 pets selected will be notified by phone and email by 12 October 2018
- The final 12 pets will need to be available for a photo shoot during the month of October, which will be provided by volunteer photographers at a mutually convenient time to the pet and the photographer
- All decisions made by the Judges are final
- Entrants should register and pay for their entry via this booking platform
- Once paid, entrants will receive a ticket via their chosen email address. This should be printed off or saved.
- Entrants should send one photo per entry, together with a copy of the ticket referred to above to DVCS via email to email@example.com or via post to PO Box 1922, Fyshwick ACT 2609.
- All photos need to be received by 9am on 30 September 2018 to be considered
- Judges will then select their favourite entry, with all winners notified by phone and email by 12 October 2018.
- All winners will be allocated a photographer who will make contact with the winners to arrange a mutually convenient time for a photoshoot, to be held in October 2018. The photographer will select the best entry to be used in the Calendar.
- All winners will receive one (1) copy of their Calendar free of charge.
For further information, please contact Alanna on 6228 1794 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available