Creating the Vision Deck Workshop
Explore Mixed Media & Book Arts
with returning Canadian book artist Dea Fischer!
Creating a Vision Deck - a collection of cards that can be shuffled or drawn from randomly to prompt journaling, writing or other creative work, filled with inspirational imagery and prompts to inspire you.
Morning/Afternoon tea provided
Participants Should Bring:
- a good pair of sharp scissors;
- a bone folder-these are available in various sizes and materials but a 6" to 8" folder made of cow bone is preferable-these can be obtained from your art supplier;
- a craft knife with extra blades;
- a metal or metal-edged ruler 12" or longer;
- a 90 degree triangle or square (a 6" sewing square is an adequate and affordable option);
- a small cutting mat or piece of strong cardboard to cut on;
- two large glue sticks (UHU is preferable both for performance and archival quality);
- a pencil and sharpener;
- Ephemera, non-copyrighted images, papers, fabrics, pens or embellishments the you may wish to use; and
- an apron to protect your clothing if desired.
|Venue:||Sarsfield Recreation Reserve Hall
10 School Road, Sarsfield
|Workshop Times:||Wednesday 14 November, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm|
|Ticket Prices:||Workshop Fee: $175.00|
Contact: Andrea Court
Telephone: 0408 707 543
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.