Starting a Beginner's Organic Vegie Garden
Learn the basic skills to grow some of your own organic herbs and vegetables. We will set up and plant a new garden together. Food grown using natural organic methods is healthier for you and your family and healthier for the living soil; and the environment. Everyone can do this. Come and learn with us!
This beginners course will cover the following;
- What is Ecology?
- Overview of ALL our workshops
- Intro to the principles of organic gardening
- Intro to ‘bio-genics’ – the healing power of plants
- Choosing a site and building the new garden
- Soil, planting, mulching, fertilising, pest control
- How your garden can keep you & your family healthy
- Tasting of edible flowers
- The real difference between organic and non-organic food
- Questions & answers
|Friday 18 September 2020 10:00 AM||TIME: 10:00-1:00||Open||
|Sunday 20 September 2020 10:00 AM||TIME: 10:00-1:00||Open||
Friday 18 September 2020 10:00 AM
Sunday 20 September 2020 10:00 AM
Kimbriki Eco House & Garden Education Centre
Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre, Kimbriki Road (off Mona Vale Road), Ingleside, NSW 2101
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.