Belmont Beers, Blues & BBQ
Belmont Beers, Blues & BBQ
Your ticket includes two beer tastings and two food tastings and a reusable souvenir cup.
The event will finish at 11:00pm.
Brews and Barbecue:
Greg Bryce Blues Band
Stay tuned for set times closer to the date.
Rugs and camping chairs are permitted.
Sealed plastic bottled water (still or sparkling) up to 1.5L in size. Empty translucent plastic bottles can be brought into the venue to use at our free water station.
Belmont South Foreshore Reserve
690A Pacific Highway, Belmont South, NSW 2280
Ticket Terms & Conditions:
If you breach or do not fulfill any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items, evict patrons and/or remove ticket wristbands.
1. ‘You’and ‘your’ refer to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘event organiser’ refer to the Lake Macquarie City Council (ABN 81 065 027 868). This ‘agreement’ means the purchase of one or more tickets for entry into the Belmont Blues BBQ Beer Festival (“Festival”), and it includes these Ticket Purchase Terms (“the Terms”) and other documents referred to in the Terms.
2. The agreement is deemed to be entered into in New South Wales, Australia. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales. All tickets are non-refundable except in accordance with the laws of New South Wales or as expressly specified in the Terms.
3. The Festival is an all-weather event. It will continue in rain, hail or shine unless the conditions are deemed unsafe to continue. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
4. If the Festival is cancelled by an act of God, or any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Festival.
5. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
6. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Festival for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
7. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Festival.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Festival, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
9. All audio recordings of the Festival performers are prohibited
1. No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the Festival. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs, your ticket will be forfeited and you will be escorted from the Festival site with no re-entry. In the case of finding illicit drugs, the matter will be referred to the police.
2. No drinks, food, eskys, glass, umbrellas/shade tents, animals (except in accordance with legislation), fire/fireworks, video and audio recording devices, including GoPros, drones (other than mobile phones and tablets), professional still cameras, selfie sticks or any item prohibited by law are permitted within the Festival.
3. You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Festival.
4. You consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Festival or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Festival marketing and promotional purposes.
5. Children under 18 years will not be admitted. The Event is adult only. Ensure you have valid ID to be shown upon entry to the event to validate your age.
6. Tickets will be redeemed once only at the gate for a wristband in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wristband must be worn for the duration of the Festival. Wristbands are non-transferable. Broken wrist bands will not be honoured.
7. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented the matter will be referred to New South Wales Police Services.
8. Chairs may be brought into outdoor Festival areas, unless otherwise signed, but must be kept in the back half of the area. We may direct you to move or remove chairs from the Festival for any reason.
9. Grassed areas may not be reserved through the placement of blankets or chairs. The event organisers reserve the right to remove any unattended blankets or chairs.
10. You may only smoke in Designated Outdoor Smoking Areas. No food or drink is to be consumed in these areas.
11. Liquor Licensing laws apply. There are conditions of entry and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the Festival areas.
12. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Festival.
13. You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the Festival.
14. You must act in an orderly manner when attending the Festival. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
15. Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
16. Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the Festival.
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser".
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.