Remembrance Walk 2019
For terms & conditions & photo release contact event organiser or see tickets.
Wollundry Lagoon Civic Precinct
Cnr Tarcutta and Burns Way, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
The following are the terms and conditions of participation in the “Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy & Baby Loss Remembrance Walk”.
I agree, acknowledge and accept that, in consideration for my participation in the event conducted by Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy & Baby Loss Support:
- I am over 18 yrs old and understand that the event involves walking through natural environments beyond the control of Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy and Baby Loss Support, which involves inherent risks and hazards associated with walking through such environments, including but not limited to:
- Over-exertion, dehydration and accidents with other participants and spectators;
- My own negligence and the negligence of others;
- Exposure to the elements for extended periods;
- Exposure to waterways and cliff edges;
- Attack by, or encounter with insects, reptiles and other animals
- I voluntarily assume all risks associated with my participation in the event or any activity associated with and will take reasonable measures to protect myself (and those under my supervision) from the risks of participation.
- I am responsible for all property I bring to the event and understand that Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy & Baby Loss Support does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to this property.
- I warrant that:
- I will follow all reasonable directions given by Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy and Baby Loss Support and acknowledge that any misconduct or refusal to following reasonable directions may result in my removal from the event or otherwise be prevented from further participating in the event.
- I will not consume any alcohol or take any drugs or medicines except those which have been prescribed to me and which are taken in accordance with the prescribed directions.
- I will not engage in reckless behaviour which endangers other participants, staff members or members of the general public in connection with my participation in the event.
- To the extent any persons under the age of 18 years old (child or children) accompanies me to the event (including in circumstances where I have registered participation on their behalf):
- I warrant that I have parental responsibility for such persons and I will supervise their participation at all times; and
- I agree that any such persons is participating in the event entirely at his or her own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- I waive any and all claims or legal actions that I may have at any time against Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy and Baby Loss Support, in connection with the event, including for any liability, loss or costs arising or may arise at any time, directly or indirectly, from my participation in the event or from any child’s (or children’s) participation in the event.
- I release and hold Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy & Baby Loss Support harmless with respect to any and all injury, disability, heath or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, arising or may arise any any time, directly or indirectly, from my participation in the event or from my child’s (or children’s) participation in the event.
- I will indemnify Bloss – Riverina Pregnancy & Baby Loss Support in conjunction with any injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of my participation, or my child’s or children’s participation, in the event.
- Photo consent and release
Bloss will be taking photos at the event. These images will be used by Bloss to share news about the event, and to publicise our future events. Images may be used in press releases, printed publicity and published on Bloss Facebook Page. They will be stored securely, and we will delete them after they are no longer needed for publicity purposes. We may also share photos of the event with organisations who have supported us through sponsorship, grants and donations, for use in their printed and online publicity. If you would prefer for you or your child not to be photographed, please speak to Katie Francis (0448 528437). If you would like to see your images or would like us to delete them, please email the group on firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available