Creative Ways to Help Children Manage Emotions
The Creative Ways to Help Children Manage Emotions workshop provides therapists with about 40 fun and engaging activities that can be used with children and families. The course covers essential developmental considerations in providing therapy to children and families, and many practical ideas that therapists can use for children who are struggling with anxiety, anger, or sadness. This is a one-day, hands-on workshop with limited places (35 maximum).
This workshop is suitable for both new and experienced child and family therapists.
ALL workshops run 9am-4pm (registration from 8.45am)
Friday 27th November 2020 VENUE: Vibe Hotel, 111 Goulburn St, Sydney
If the location or date you'd like is fully booked, please email us and we'll put you on our wait list.
Early-bird $350 inc GST (ends 2 months prior to each workshop; Standard $395 inc GST
A copy of the book, 'Creative Ways to Help Children Manage Big Feelings: A Therapist's Guide to Working with Preschool and Primary School Children' by Dr Fiona Zandt and Dr Suzanne Barrett (rrp $47.99), which includes a detailed write-up of most of the activities presented.
Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and beverages provided.
Hard copy of slides and detailed write-ups of additional activities provided.
We offer a group discount of 5% off for groups of five or more participants booking in the one transaction.
Registered participants who are unable to attend and notify us of this in writing prior to 14 days before the workshop may either:
(1) cancel their registration and receive a refund of their payment minus a $25 administration fee per participant;
(2) transfer their registration to another participant (no fee);
(3) transfer their registration to another workshop or online course of equal value within 18 months (no fee). If the other workshop or course differs in cost we are happy to refund/accept payment for the difference.
No refunds will be provided for cancellations made within 14 days of the workshop. Registered participants who cannot attend and notify us of this prior to the workshop but within 14 days of the workshop may either:
(1) transfer their registration to another participant (no fee);
(2) be provided with a 50% discount to a future workshop of equal value within 18 months.
(3) be provided with a 50% discount to our online couse to be used within 18 months.
The workshop facilitators reserve the right to reschedule the workshop in the unlikely event of insufficient registrations.
For further information about the workshop content and the presenters please visit our website www.childpsychologyworkshops.com.au.
If you'd like to receive free resources for therapists working with children and families please subscribe to our mailing list here.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 736 777.
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.