Feast for the Senses 2019
Experience live, traditional Bollywood music and instrumentals.
Tickets are $50 and include entry to the event, a three-course meal and live entertainment.
Tickets are limited to this event so get in quick!
Feast for the Senses is a licensed event so attendees must be over 18 years of age.
Speers Point Park
28 Park Road, Speers Point, NSW 2282
Ticket Terms & Conditions:
If you breach or do not fulfill any of your obligations of these Ticket Terms and Conditions and Entry Conditions, we retain the right to confiscate items and/or evict patrons.
1. ‘You’ and ‘your’ refer to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and ‘event organiser’ refer to the Lake Macquarie City Council (ABN 81 065 027 868). This ‘agreement’ means the purchase of one or more tickets for entry into the Feast for the Senses 2019 (“Event”), and it includes these Ticket Purchase Terms (“the Terms”) and other documents referred to in the Terms.
2. The agreement is deemed to be entered into in New South Wales, Australia. This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales. All tickets are non-refundable except in accordance with the laws of New South Wales or as expressly specified in the Terms.
3. The Event will be cancelled if it is deemed unsafe to continue due to an array of factors, including weather. In this case, you will be notified when this decision is made and refunds will be arranged thereafter.
No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
4. If the Event is cancelled by any other reason outside of our control, there is no right of refund or exchange, nor any obligation to arrange a substitute Event.
5. We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any artists, entertainers or notable inclusions and may vary advertised programs, prices, venues or seating arrangements. No refunds will be made in this case.
6. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason within our control. In this case, you will be offered a refund for the face value of the ticket purchased.
7. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you are asked or forced to leave, or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
8. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with the Event, or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses, which are incurred at or in association with this event, regardless of the cause (including negligence). For any condition or warranty imposed by legislation which cannot be excluded or modified, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services, the cost of having the services supplied again, or the refund of the money paid for the ticket. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
1. No drinks, food, eskys, glass, animals (except in accordance with legislation), fire/fireworks, video and audio recording devices, including GoPros, drones (other than mobile phones and tablets), professional still cameras, selfie sticks or any item prohibited by law are permitted within the Event.
2. You agree to a search of your person or possessions on entry to the Event, if required.
3. You consent to be included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings of the Event or its surrounds and for these recordings to be used by us for any future Event marketing and promotional purposes.
4. Children under 18 years will not be admitted. The Event is adult only. Ensure you have valid ID to be shown upon entry to the event to validate your age.
5. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale. If a fraudulent ticket is presented the matter will be referred to New South Wales Police Services.
6. You may only smoke in areas that are 50m away from the event hub and dining area. No food or drink is to be consumed in these areas. We reserve the right to evict patrons who refuse to comply with directions from Event Staff to relocate to areas deemed more appropriate.
7. No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken into the Event. If you are caught with alcohol or illicit drugs, your ticket will be forfeited and you will be escorted from the Event site with no re-entry. In the case of finding illicit drugs, the matter will be referred to the police.
8. Liquor Licensing laws apply. There are conditions of entry and rules relating to the responsible service of alcohol. Failure to adhere to those conditions of entry or rules may result in refused service, eviction or refusal of entry to the Event areas.
9. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) you buy or bring to the Event.
10. You are liable for any loss or damage you cause at the Event.
11. You must act in an orderly manner when attending the Event. We may refuse entry or evict you if you are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, or if you breach the Entry Conditions.
12. Be waste and water wise. You must place any litter in the relevant bins provided around the venue.
13. Please respect our town and neighbours, and do not create excessive noise or drop litter while travelling to and from the Event.
For information about this event, please contact the "Event Organiser"
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available