2019 ACT Awards Bus Tour
Meeting Point and Time: ACT Chapter, 2A Mugga Way, Red Hill at 9:30am for a 10:00am departure. There will be an allocated break at the Canberra Centre where you have the opportunity to purchase your lunch, or BYO lunch.
$60.00 Non Members Standard
$55.00 Non Member Concession
We will be visiting these projects:
ANU Hanna Neumann Building - Clarke Keller and dwp | design worldwide partnership
- The W. Hayward Morris Award for Interior Architecture
- The Enrico Taglietti Award for Education Architecture
- The Pamille Berg Award for Art in Architecture
Wybalena Grove - Michael Dysart (1974)
- The Sir Roy Grounds Award for Enduring Architecture
Yarralumla Shed - Gerard O'Connell
- Award for Residential Architecture - Houses (Alterations and Additions)
Empire - Austin Maynard Architects
- Canberra Medallion
- The Gene Willsford Award for Residential Architecture - Houses (Alterations and Additions)
Proudly Supported by National Corporate Partner, Lysaght
2a Mugga Way, Red Hill, ACT 2603
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.