Ron Yoshimoto Advanced
- Prefixes and Chameleon prefixes- introduction and card drill
- Suffixes and the three rules for adding suffixes- card drill and introduction
- Latin roots- introduction and card drill
- Vocabulary building strategies using morphemes
- Integration of morphology with grammar, science, maths and other content area subjects.
Participants will receive materials - worksheets (3000) and card decks relevant to the teaching of morphology.
Pre-requisite - completion of the 5 day Yoshimoto Basic Course.
Date: Saturday 7th March, 2020
Cnr Victoria Rd & Roy St,
Loch, Victoria 3945
Kerry Harvey or Loch Primary School
This event is currently closed and no contact details are available