Media, Arts, Design & Communications Twilight Evening
Home to the most creative school in WA our Media, Arts, Design and Communications courses are located at our Mount Lawley campus, just minutes away from Perth's CBD.
At this event we will offer information on our courses, admission requirements and provide tours of our cutting edge facilities. You will also have the opportunity to speak with our future student advisors and academic staff.
Some of the areas you will get to visit on the night include;
- Visual Art, Fashion and Photography precinct - See our new facilities for painting, drawing, printmaking, fashion and spatial arts as well as a newly refurbished Photomedia studio.
- Gallery - The additional gallery at the Mount Lawley campus is the perfect hub for students to exhibit their work and gain experience.
- Broadcasting Studios - Our broadcasting facilities include three purpose-built studios, a fully equipped radio newsroom and a professional standard television studio where students learn all essential TV studio skills.
- Design Studio - This new studio combines large open teaching areas along with spaces equipped with the latest technology in computer aided design, 3D printing, laser cutters and large scale graphics printing.
- Screen Academy - Including a mini cinema, new sound and editing suites, an industry standard editing server and a new costume collection.
Mount Lawley Campus
Building 10, ECU Mount Lawley, Room 10.131, Mount Lawley, WA 6050
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.