Browsing @ Brighton Library
Please note. All branches of the Bayside Library Service will be closed from 6pm Wednesday 8 July following further restrictions from the State Government
Booking form during the Covid Pandemic
Brighton Library, 14 Wilson Street
Welcome back! We have missed you!
The Library will be open Mondays to Fridays 10.00 am - 6.00 pm and Saturdays 10.00 am - 1.00 pm
To use the Library during the Covid-19 Pandemic
1. The Department of Health and Human Services require us to ask for your contact details.
These details will be kept for 28 days to assist with contact tracing in the event of an outbreak or potential exposure to someone with COVID-19.
2. Please be aware of physical distancing when visiting the library - 1.5 metres apart
3. Hand sanitizers are available in the library for your use.
4. Please attend five minutes before your appointed 1/2 hour time.
5. To assist staff and other borrowers who have booked a time, can you please leave the library by your allotted time.
6. Remember: If you are not feeling well, please stay at home.
Please contact the library should you need to cancel your booking.
Thank you for your consideration during this time and enjoy your visit!
Contact: The Librarian, 9261 7840
The organiser will be sent the details of this message.
Sorry, there appears to have been an error. Please try again later.