Sexuality and People with an Intellectual Disability
AboutThis workshop will explore the meanings that you give to sexuality and specifically the meaning you give to sexual education for people with an intellectual disability.
- Identify barriers that exist to supporting clients in meeting their sexual health and relationship education needs
- Use and critique resources specifically made for sexual health education of people with an intellectual
- Explore the benefits of 1:1 education vs small group education settings
- Hear real scenarios around successful implementation of workshops
- Network with other professionals and complete intensive work
- Be provided morning and afternoon tea
This workshop is a prerequisite for attending additional workshops with Lud Allen.
REFUNDS - No refunds will be afforded for non attendance. Tickets may be transferred to another attendee.
DISCLAIMER - This event is dependent on numbers. Tickets will be refunded if minimum numbers are not met.
2/390 Stuart Hwy, Winnellie NT 0820