Consent and people with an intellectual disability
AboutAttendance at the 'Sexuality and people with an intellectual disability' workshop is required.
We will explore the ways that we have interpreted consent (both for ourselves and for people with an intellectual disability) and specifically look at new approaches to understanding consent.
- Follow a historical process to identify why lack of consent in sexual relationships is so common
- Explore an approach to cultural change based around consent education that can be used for ALL people
- Critically explore your own knowledge about consent and build upon this
- Utilise and modify resources made for consent education
- Network with other professionals and complete intensive work
Morning and afternoon tea provided - please share any dietary requirements
REFUNDS - No refunds will be afforded for non attendance. Tickets may be transferred to another attendee.
DISCLAIMER - This event is dependent on numbers. Tickets will be refunded if minimum numbers are not me
2/390 Stuart Highway, Winnellie NT 0820