Addressing Client Sexuality Disclosures
About**Attendance at the 'Sexuality and people with an intellectual disability' workshops is a pre-requisite of this workshop.
This workshop will explore the ways that you approach sexuality issues with your clients. This is a hands on practical session.
- Rethink human sexual behaviour
- Address your comfort around sexuality issues when speaking to clients
- Explore ways to support clients when they disclose sexual health concerns
- Learn specific sexual health law
- Deconstruct real life scenarios
- Learn a model for identifying your role in addressing client sexual health issues
- Identify your role in the deconstruction of pornography
Morning and afternoon tea will be provided. Please share any dietary requirements
REFUNDS - No refunds will be afforded for non attendance. Tickets may be transferred to another attendee.
DISCLAIMER - This event is dependent on numbers. Tickets will be refunded if minimum numbers are
2/390 Stuart Highway , Winnellie NT 0820