Arcadians Theatre Group is very excited to bring you
the Australian premiere of Snapshots: A Musical Scrapbook.
Sue has her bags packed, her farewell note written and the resolution to leave her husband, Dan, after decades of their lives entwined. Finding herself in their dusty, suburban attic for a final goodbye to the life they led, Sue is startled when Dan arrives home early from his all-consuming job. Surrounded by a lifetime of memories and phantoms of their former selves, Sue and Dan embark on a cerebral journey to the past, rediscovering their true love that remained hidden in a lifetime of Snapshots.
“We are committed to delivering safe & enjoyable performing arts experiences. Arcadians Theatre Group are committed to following the regulations as set down by NSW Health from time to time which may change at short notice.”
When you purchase a ticket, you are agreeing to our terms of entry and will abide by any instructions given to you by our Staff. The following is a list of actions we have put in place for your protection:
- Early arrival in order to go through the necessary safety checks.
- Additional cleaning of theatre and foyer touch points before and after performances.
- Hand sanitising stations throughout our venue.
- Collection of patron contact details (email and phone) using QR codes.
- Patrons should maintain appropriate physical distancing throughout the venue.
- Follow any instructions given by our Front of House staff.
- We prefer cashless sales
When you visit, it is really important that you are feeling well, and prepared to adhere to the safety practices of our venue. If you’re unwell, please stay home and contact us (Ph: 4284 8348 or mob: 0447 848 348) about a refund or exchange options.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep everyone safe.
ARCADIANS THEATRE GROUP
ABN 40 001 519 035
(A Registered Charity in NSW)
If there are any problems or you require assistance
please contact the Arcadians Box Office on 42848348