Shared care for allergy - Engagement session – Cairns QLD
AboutThe National Allergy Council invites you to a healthcare professional and community engagement session with the topic ‘How do we improve access to allergy care in Australia?
These sessions are open to
- People with allergies and their carers
- Public hospital and health service staff
- Healthcare professionals working in private practice
- Primary health networks
- Health administrators and governments
- Any other interested people and groups
Booking is essential. If you can no longer attend, we ask you to please cancel your ticket.
Cairns, QLD (Confirmation of venue will provided closer to date)