Lake Mountain Winter Resort Entry 2023 (SOLD OUT)
A resort entry ticket is no longer required when entering the resort as of September 4th 2023.
The car entry pass for $55.80 (online) or $62.00 (at the gate) covers up to 8 people (total) in the one vehicle, if you are entering the resort in a vehicle that exceeds 8 passengers, you MUST purchase a bus passenger ticket for each passenger as you will not be classified as a car. *For larger groups or tour providers, please email us at email@example.com to organise your entry passes.
The resort gate entry opens from 8 am-3 pm. Guests are to leave the mountain by 4:30 pm as the gate shuts at 5 pm.
- The last day for snowboarding lessons will be on the Tuesday 29th August.
- Ski lessons are closed for the remainder of the season.
- Alpine Resorts Victoria has announced that the official snow season at Lake Mountain Alpine Resort is declared closed after Sunday 3rd September. The resort entry fee will cease after Sunday 3rd September but access to the mountain remains open. Ski patrol operations will also cease. Food and beverage offerings will be tailored to meet demand.
Please check the 360-degree camera to see current snow conditions before travelling.
Melbourne's closest alpine resort, just 2hrs away. We can see Melbourne on a clear blue sky day from our Summit. Enjoy a day trip at our family-friendly resort! We have 30km worth of some of the best cross-country ski trails in Australia available for you to ski, skate or snowshoe. Tobogganing is a popular winter activity, as well the tube run. We offer XC-ski, Burton Learn To Ride and Riglet snowboard lessons. The rental and retail departments are stocked with Rojo, XTM and Elude gear to help you have fun in the snow. If hiring gear please ensure you have a license to be used as a security deposit. The Bistro offers warm comforting food and beverages to keep your tummy happy.
There is no accommodation on the mountain, the closest town to stay at is Marysville. Before coming up, pop into the ski hire stores to hire car chains if it is a declared chain day for 2WD or some last-minute winter woollies. We hope you make the most of your winter and have a snow-ball!
Keep up to date- follow us on Instagram and Facebook @lakemountainresort
Lake Mountain Alpine Resort
1071 Lake Mountain Road, Marysville VIC 3779
Pre-purchase your car entry ticket to get a 10% discount of $55.80
Tickets on the day, purchased at the gate will be $62.00. Tickets will only be available at the resort gate via EFTPOS (no cash) if not already sold out online prior, please pre-purchase tickets to avoid disappointment. Please be aware there is no phone reception or WIFI at the ticket box if choosing to pay via online EFTPOS services.
Current ski trail conditions: Please check out our Trail Conditions page to view recent photos of the trails, along with Nordic Pulse for the latest status.
Current resort snow conditions: Visit our Live 360 Degree Camera to view the current conditions prior to booking.
For any school or large group bookings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
**PLEASE READ important information:
- Please have a copy of your pre-purchased ticket to show at the resort entry ticket office on the day (please be aware that there is no phone reception or WIFI at the ticket office/gate entry), along with photo ID with the ticket holder's name.
- The Resort gate will open at 8:30am and close at 5pm, therefore we suggest entering before 3pm to get the most out of your day! Visitors must return to their vehicles by 4:30pm each day, so they can make it to the gate before it is locked for the night.
- Pre-purchased online tickets and tickets at the gate cannot be purchased after 3:00pm on the day of visitation.
- 2WD's must carry wheel chains on a snow chain declared day. 2WD's can hire wheel chains at the ski hire shops in Marysvillle or Narbethong, AWD and 4WD do not require chains. Wheel chain days will be announced either the night before or early morning of on our website, social media and on signs in Marysville.
- One car entry ticket required per vehicle.
- Bus passenger tickets are for vehicles that exceed 8 seats, a ticket is required per passenger.
- Senior car ticket is only permitted for seniors, everyone in the car must be a senior if not a car entry ticket will need to be purchased instead.
- Local's car entry (Wednesday)- All passengers over 18 must have evidence and proof that they live in the triangle, suburbs of Marysville, Buxton, Narbethong, Granton, Taggerty and Cambarville.
- Please keep in mind when purchasing resort entry for multiple cars, that all cars must enter at the same time on the day.
- Facilities on the mountain include the bistro, rental shop, retail shop, toboggan runs, multiple cross country ski trails, allocated snowplay areas, free BBQ facilities and more!
- If you have a hire car, when entering the registration please write 'hire car' and changes can be made to your booking on the day of arrival at the ticket box. Ensure to check the hiring car terms and condition.
For any other information, please contact us on (03) 5957 7201 or email us at email@example.com