AGPA Webinar -Making the New CPD System Work
AboutAGPA Webinar -Making the New CPD System Work
Presenter: Dr Bernard Shiu
Commencing 1 January 2023 the MBA has introduced a new CPD - system. GPs need to:
• Have a CPD Home
• Complete a Professional Development Plan (PDP) every year
• Complete 50 hours of CPD annually
The format will be a discussion session with AGPA Director Dr Bernard Shiu explaining the new CPD system, the new changes and requirements.
We will discuss:
• How to make it work for you as owners and how to make it work for your Practice
• How to create Templates and content all in an easy step- by- step approach
• Using the Apps to make a quick log
All attendees will get 1 Hour of CPD - Just provide your RACGP number when you register.
The intention is that you will be able to ask the questions, contribute your own experience and by the end of the session you will know how to make the CPD system work for you and your Practice.
Online event access details will be provided by the event organiser